Do you know that the average American now has about $38,000 in personal debt, excluding home mortgages according to this recent survey?
An even more shocking fact is that ‘older millennials’ between age 24-32 years seem to owe the most, reaching up to $42,000 in debt!
Sadly, this trend is not an isolated issue and young people all over the world are facing financial challenges today, wondering if they would ever become debt free and achieve financial freedom…..
I am not here to give you a ‘get rich quick’ card but to share practical strategies in the form of 12 lessons that can set you on a path to become debt free in time, so you can enjoy the fruit of your hard work in a good and healthy age.
By age 30, I had no single loan or debt to my name (by this time, I also just completed 3 degrees while holding a day job). I also went on to start and upscale my side hustle while holding a day job!
The one thing I learnt on my journey so far is that with careful and thoughtful planning, you can be free from all bad debt, learn how to take control of your money, and make it work for you. In this coursebook, I share actionable strategies and workbook activities to help you make plans to reach your goal in good time.
In addition, to help you make and manage your goals, you also get a 60+ page High Impact Organiser (with a 12-month budget planner) and a FREE Time investment coursebook!
You get the whole bundle for a bargain of just $39! BUY NOW
This 60+ page life planner is clean, spacious and professional, with a modern outlook.
It is designed to help you put in focus all your major goals each year, with a daily planner to help you break those goals into measurable steps that you can take regularly.
- 7-day planner with clear spaces for ‘to do lists’
- 5-weekly planners
- Weekly meal planner
- Learning planner (to track those new skills)
- Workout planner
- Holiday planner
- Project planner (for work or study progress tracking)
- Faith planner (for your quiet times)
- Financial planner (quarterly/yearly overview)
- 12-month budget planner
- 12-month life goals planner
- 12 month-dated calender (2019)
- Yearly overview planner
- Blank notes
- The planner can fit the US Letter (8.5 x 11 inch – North America) or A4 (8.3 x 11.7 inch / 210 x 297 mm – Europe/International). You can adjust your printer settings to suit your desired size before printing.
- You can punch holes in the margins of the planner pages and use a binder of your choice to keep all your printables organised.
- You can choose to print only the pages you need to avoid having a pile of unused pages lying around.
- Apart from the 12-month 2019 Calendar (which will be updated yearly), all pages are undated so they can be used year after year.
- This planner is a digital item so you will not receive any physical products. The file(s) will arrive to you via email immediately upon purchase (if you don’t get them check spam).
- When you download the files, they will arrive in zipped folders. You will need to unzip/extract the files from the folder in order to access them. All files are in PDF format. You will need Adobe Reader (which you can download for free online) to view and print them.
YOU ALSO GET A BONUS COURSEBOOK ON TIME INVESTMENT!
This High Impact Coursebook will help you learn how you can invest your time the right way, creating more time for what you love to do. It also contains workbook activities to help you take actionable steps towards self-improvement.
So to recap……..
All our products are digital downloads which are delivered immediately upon receiving payment.