Are you considering going into higher education while holding a day job or business as a mature student?
Do you feel overwhelmed already at the thought of dealing with work and study simultaneously, while having to manage family and other responsibilities?
I have been there. 3 times over. I worked my day job and completed 3 degrees (Microbiology, Public Health and Genomic Medicine – the last 2 are Master degrees) at the same time!
And no… I am not a serial student (in case you were wondering). My quest to move up the career ladder (and in good time too) in the medical/scientific industry, led me through this path.
I am going to be clear and honest here. The journey is not a walk in the park, but with careful and thoughtful planning, you can be a mature working student and have a life!
To help others in this journey, I put together a 3-bundle package that includes 2 High Impact Course books and a 60+ page Life Planner, all for a bargain price of $39!
This Course book will guide you from the preparation stage before each term/semester, and provide practical tips that will help you work and study ‘smart’, to avoid burnout.
The second Course book will help you to create more of your most vital asset during this phase – TIME!
This High Impact Course book will help you learn how you can invest your time the right way, creating more time for what you love to do. It also contains workbook activities to help you take actionable steps towards self-improvement.
And of course, the High Impact Organiser……..
This 60+ page life planner is clean, spacious and professional, with a modern outlook.
It is designed to help you put in focus all your major goals each year, with a daily planner to help you break those goals into measurable steps that you can take regularly.
- 7-day planner with clear spaces for ‘to do lists’
- 5-weekly planners
- Weekly meal planner
- Learning planner (to track those new skills)
- Workout planner
- Holiday planner
- Project planner (for work or study progress tracking)
- Faith planner (for your quiet times)
- Financial planner (quarterly/yearly overview)
- 12-month budget planner
- 12-month life goals planner
- 12 month-dated calender (2019)
- Yearly overview planner
- Blank notes
- The planner can fit the US Letter (8.5 x 11 inch – North America) or A4 (8.3 x 11.7 inch / 210 x 297 mm – Europe/International). You can adjust your printer settings to suit your desired size before printing.
- You can punch holes in the margins of the planner pages and use a binder of your choice to keep all your printables organised.
- You can choose to print only the pages you need to avoid having a pile of unused pages lying around.
- Apart from the 12-month 2019 Calendar (which will be updated yearly), all pages are undated so they can be used year after year.
- This planner is a digital item so you will not receive any physical products. The file(s) will arrive to you via email immediately upon purchase (if you don’t get them check your junk mail).
- When you download the files, they will arrive in zipped folders. You will need to unzip/extract the files from the folder in order to access them. All files are in PDF format. You will need Adobe Reader (which you can download for free online) to view and print them.
So, let’s recap what you get…..
All our products are digital downloads which are delivered immediately upon receiving payment.